I’m a group leader of soil-plant interaction at the Institute of Agricultural Resources and Regional Planning (IARRP) from the Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences (CAAS). My group is working with the molecular mechanism of Pi uptake and homeostasis in plants. We are also interested with how the plants sense the external nutrition availability to modulate growth.
- Function and Evolution of Phosphate Transporter
- Plant nutritions
- Cell and Develpment Biology
- 2005/10 - 2008/10, PhD in Cell and Develpment Biology, John Innes Centre / University of East Anglia
- 1997/09 - 2000/07, MS in Plant Science, Zhejiang University
- 1993/09 - 1997/07, BS in Plant Science, Zhejiang University